IAO #009 β€” Galactic Arena! βš”οΈ

Battle your favorite NFTs πŸ€œπŸ€›

ApeBond
4 min readOct 31, 2021

Who is ready to fight their fellow apes in a PvP fighter, with your favorite NFTs, and the ability to wager multiple cryptocurrencies? πŸ‘€

Well, wait no further and welcome our next IAO partner, Galactic Arena, to the Jungle! 🐡🌴

About Galactic Arena πŸ’Ž

Galactic arena is a PVP based NFT battle arena allowing you to import your favorite NFT’s, stake, and battle against friends and enemies alike.

Import NFT’s, upgrade NFT’s, stake GAN, BNB, or BUSD and battle to the death in the Galactic Arena! From one DeFi Degen to another, this is our playground, our safe haven.

NFT integration 🀯

Galactic Arena will be working with your favorite NFT games to integrate, animate and upgrade the characters. With plans to add the characters from dozens of other NFT games, the game will only get better and better. Have NFT’s from other games sitting in your wallet collecting dust? Bring them in, upgrade them and throw them into battle! New to NFT’s and want to start fresh? Even better! Galactic Arena has its own native selection of Heroes to choose from!

What’s so special about the Galactic arena? πŸ˜›

In this fast Growing NFT and GameFi space, we are constantly looking for the next best thing. Whether that may be another fun way to get your friends involved in DeFi, adding some fun utility to your current NFTs, or simply to earn a quick buck, Galactic Arena has the solution! With a beautifully made, easy to use interface, Galactic Arena is a fun new project generating the next big wave of hype in this space! πŸ’ͺ

Why the Galactic arena? 🧐

The Galactic arena is the new hub for settling beef. Yeah, you heard me right. We’ve all gotten stuck in some dumb argument with a friend over whether or not you need to wash your legs in the shower, if pineapple belongs on pizza, or if that dress is blue and black or white and gold. No more! We finally have the solution you have been looking for! Hop on Galactic Arena, stake some GAN, BNB or BUSD and settle those pointless arguments once and for all!

All the details you need to know πŸ’

This will be a classic IAO, solely taking place on BSC with your favorite tokens to ape in with!

The only difference is the GAN token will be listed at $0.0055, 10% higher than IAO price!

Primary Offering: IAO tokens purchased with just $BNB

Secondary Offering: IAO tokens purchased with just $GNANA

Both will occur at the same time and for the same token price

➑️ Details about the Primary Offering ($BNB)

The $BNB sale will take place at ApeSwap.Finance/IAO, last for 12 hours, and you will only need $BNB to participate.

πŸ–₯ Sales Page: IAO Page

πŸš€ Launch Time: Thursday November 4th at 16:00 UTC

πŸ’² Token Price: $0.005 per $GAN (paid in $BNB)

🎫 For Sale: 80,000,000 $GAN

πŸ’° Hard Cap: $400,000

⏱ Duration: 12 hours

πŸ”’ Vesting: 25% initially unlocked, the remaining 75% is vested over 3 months, 25% released each month.

If you need a refresher on how to participate in a standard IAO, check out the details in our docs!

️➑️ Details about the Secondary Offering ($GNANA)

The $GNANA sale will take place at ApeSwap.Finance/GNANA, last for 12 hours, and you will only need $GNANA to participate.

$GNANA is valued at 1.38x $BANANA price for IAO’s.

For additional details on our Golden Banana token ($GNANA) please check here!

πŸ–₯ Sales Page: GNANA Page

πŸš€ Launch Time: Thursday November 4th at 16:00 UTC

πŸ’² Token Price: $0.005 per $GAN (paid in $GNANA)

🎫 For Sale: 80,000,000 $GAN

πŸ’° Hard Cap: $400,000

🍌 GNANA to Burn: $400,000

⏱ Duration: 12 hours

πŸ”’ Vesting: 25% initially unlocked, the remaining 75% is vested over 3 months, 25% released each month.

Post Launch Pools & Farms πŸ’§ 🌴

Post IAO: $GAN is listed on the ApeSwap Exchange at $0.0055 🐡

Post IAO Farming Frenzy: $GAN-$BNB LP ➑️ Earn $BANANA 🍌

Post IAO: $GNANA staking pool ➑️ earn $GAN πŸ€‘

Excited about IAO 009? πŸ₯³

Join our Gleam Campaign for a chance to win $BANANA & $GAN!

https://gleam.io/mTQok/apeswap-iao-009-wgalactic-arena

Galactic Arena Links 🌐

Website: https://galacticarena.io/#gameplay

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GANFTverseBSC

Telegram: https://t.me/theNFTverseofficial

Discord: https://discord.com/login?redirect_to=%2Fchannels%2F%40me

--

--

ApeBond

ApeBond is a multichain DeFi Hub offering an accessible, transparent, and secure experience for everyone.